CROSSING WORLD GROUP, S.L (hereinafter “the company”), with address C/ SAN VICENTE FERRER 141, 46184, SAN ANTONIO DE BENAGEBER (VALENCIA), and with VAT number: ESB98371784, registered in Valencia Commercial Registry, Volume 9360, Book 6642, folio 220 section 8, page V-144829. INFORM:
The usage of domain www.crossingworldgroup.com is registered by the Company in accordance with Law 34/2002, in July 11th, regarding Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce. Nevertheless, it shows the full compliance of this Legal Terms in current regulations on the subject of Data Protection Agency, Electronic Commerce, Procurement Conditions, Intellectual Property and other subsidiaries requirements.
1.- ACCEPTANCE OF THE LEGAL TERMS.
1.1) Access to this web site or its use in any manner implies full acceptance of all terms contained hereunder, reserving the right to modify them in any moment. In consequence, every visitor or user will be responsible for carefully reading the Current Legal Terms in this web, if the visitor is not in agreement with any of the conditions established here, the visitor must sustain from accessing the Crossing World Group web site.
2.1) Through the web site www.crossingworldgroup.com, offers users access and usage of several services and contents available to them. The Company saves the right to modify in any moment the presentation, configuration and location of the Website as well as the content
3.- ACCESS CONDITIONS
3.1.) In general, access to information of products and services of this website and your browsing the site will be free, and will not be required personal data or using a username and password.
3.2) When access to certain contents or the use of a specific service requires the use of personal data, the Users or Partners will guarantee that they are reliable, accurate, authentic and currently in force. Crossing World Group will conduct the automated treatment of this data as it may be necessary in view of their nature or purpose, subject to the terms and conditions of the Privacy and Security Policy.
The User hereby agrees to make an adequate and lawful use of the web site and of its contents and services pursuant to the current applicable legislation from time to time, to this Legal Notice, morals and commonly accepted good practices and public policy rules. The User or the Insurer will refrain from:
- The non-authorised use or fraudulent use of the web site and/or its contents for illegal or prohibited purposes of effects under this Legal Notice which may damage third party rights or interests or which in any manner may damage, invalidate, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal operation of the services or the documents, files and any contents stored in any computer equipment;
- Access or try to access restricted resources or areas of the web site without meeting the requirements for such access;
- Provoke damages in the hardware of software systems of the web site without meeting the requirements for such access;
- Introduce or disseminate computer viruses in the network or any other software or hardware that may cause damage to the software or hardware of Crossing World Group, its suppliers or third parties;
- Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate data from Crossing World Group or from third parties or suppliers;
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, allow public access by any means of public communication system, transform or modify contents unless the holder of corresponding rights thereof has granted its consent or it is legally allowed;
- Suppress, conceal or manipulate intellectual or industrial property notices or other data which identify the rights of Crossing World Group or third parties incorporated to those contents, or tamper with the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the contents;
- Obtain or attempt to obtain contents using systems or procedures other than the ones which, as the case may be, have been made available to this purpose or which are expressly indicated in the web page where the contents are located or which generally are used on the Internet because they do not entail any risk of damage or shutdown of the web site and/or the contents;
- In particular, by way of reference only but not limited to the provisions below, the User agrees to refrain from transmitting, disseminating or providing third parties with information, data, contents, messages, graphs, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and in general any type of material which:
- Are contrary to the laws, disparages or undermines fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized in the constitution, in International agreements and other Community Legislation;
- Induces, incites or promotes actions, criminal, denigrating, defamatory, libellous or violent actions or in general, actions against the law, generally accepted.
- Induces, incites or promotes actions, attitudes or thoughts which are discriminatory on the basis of sex, race, religion, beliefs age or condition.
- It incorporates and it makes available or it allows to access to criminal, violent, injurious, degrading products, or in general against the Law, and morality and generally accepted principles or public order.
- Induces or may induce to an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
- Induce or incite involvement in practice which represent any danger or risk or which are damaging to the health and mental well-being.
- This website is protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial property or to third parties without having authorized the intended use;
- It is contrary to the right of honour to personal intimacy or to people´s owns image.
- It constitutes any type of advertising.
- It includes any type of virus or application that impede the normal functioning of the web site.
5.1.) The Company does not guarantee the user the availability, access or continuity of connection to this website or the supply of information or any of the various services offered through it, which may be impeded, obstructed or interrupted due to factors or circumstances
beyond its control.
5.2.) The Company may interrupt the service or solve immediately the relation with User if detected a bad use of the site or the services offered in it are contrary to Legal Terms.
5.3.) The Company provides to users an e-mail address email@example.com, for any content that may affect the activity of other users, to be revealed, with the only will of rectify if appropriate.
5.4.) The Company is not liable for any loss, damage, claims or expenses caused by:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, phone line breakdowns, delays, blockage or disconnections of the electronic system, brought about by deficiencies, overload or errors in the telecommunication lines or networks or any other reason beyond the control of The Company.
- Illegal interference by means of malware of any nature and by any means of communication source, such as computer viruses or Trojans.
iii. inadequate or undue abuse of the web pages of The Company.
- Security or surfing errors generated by any malfunctioning of the browser or the use of earlier versions of the same. The administrators of The Company hereby reserve the right of withdrawing fully or in part any content or information in the web.
5.5.) The Company is hereby fully released of any and all damages arising from the use of services and contents by the Users or Insurers which may arise from information supplied by users to other users about themselves not being accurate, current, exhaustive and/or authentic and in particular, albeit exclusively not limited to, damages of any nature which may arise from impersonating a third party caused by a user in any type of communication made through the portal
6.- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
6.1.) The User hereby acknowledges and accepts that all trademarks, commercial names or distinctive signs, any and all industrial and intellectual property rights concerning the contents and/or any other elements included in the web page are solely owned by The Company and/or third parties who have an exclusive right to use them in commerce
Under no circumstance will the web site be implicated to make any kind of waiver, conveyance, licence or total or partial assignment of any of those rights, unless otherwise expressly stated.
This web site Legal Notice does not grant its Users or Insured Parties any other right of use, modification, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public dissemination of the web site and/or its Content other than the ones expressly established hereunder. Any other use or exploitation of whatever rights will be subject to prior and express authorization expressly granted to that purpose by The Company or the third party holding the rights in question.
6.2.) Content, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, software, source code and in general any existing intellectual creation on the site, and the whole site as a multimedia artistic work, are fully protected by copyright legislation concerning intellectual property.
The Company is the proprietor of the elements which make up the graphic design of the web page, menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, images, textures, charts and other content of the web page, or otherwise it has secured the required authorization to use such elements
The contents included in the mentioned web page may not be reproduced in full or in part, nor transmitted or recorded by any information retrieval system, under any support or media unless The Company has granted its prior authorization in writing.
6.3.) Likewise, its is forbidden to suppress, conceal or manipulate the “copyright” notice or other data identifying the rights of The Company, as well as the technical protection devices or any other information mechanisms which may be included in these contents.
The User of this Website commits to respect the enunciated rights and to send any performance that could harm them, and The Company reserves the right to take whatever legal actions or procedures that might correspond to legitimate defence of its intellectual and industrial property.
7.- DATA PROTECTION
7.1.) To access certain services, the users may provide or use personal data. The Company will conduct the automated treatment of this personal data under the General Regulation Data Protection 2016/679 of 27th April 2016. For this the user may have access to the PRIVACY AND SECURYTY POLICY as well as previously established purposes, of the conditions defined in the Data Protection Policy presented by the Web
8.- TERMS AND TERMINATIONS
8.1) The provisions of services under this web site and all other services related are rendered for an indefinite period of time. However, The Company may terminate or suspend any of the portal services and/or any other Services. Wherever possible, The Company will notify termination or suspension of the service at the web site and of the other Services.
9.- FORCE MAJEURE
9.1.) The Company, shall not be liable in case it is not possible to provide the service, if it is due to force majeure or natural catastrophes, failure in transmission, war, siege, civil disturbances, transport strikes, power failures or any other exceptional measures adopted by the administrative or executive authorities.
10.- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
10.1) This Legal Notice is governed by Spanish Law. In so far as the law allows it, the parties here to waive their right to any other jurisdiction they may be entitled to and agree to refer to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Valencia.